The Utica Maennerchor Club recently elected its officers and trustees for 2010. Front row, seated from left are: William Kritzler, 2nd V-P; Michael Schreppel, President; Calvin Anacker, Chairman of the Board; and James Denis Eagan, Trustee. Back row, from left: Joshua Schreppel, Trustee; Mary Ann Guzzetta, Treasurer; Eugene White, Trustee; Kathy Humbrecht, Trustee; Leo Schwenzfeier, Trustee; Judy Schwenzfeier, Secretary; and Richard Williams, Trustee. Missing are: Carol Daly, 1st V-P; John Perrone and Gerald Pietsch, Trustees. The Maennerchor was founded by 13 charter members in 1865 at the Bierbauers Brewery, forerunner of today’s F.X. Matt Brewery. The club, dedicated to the preservation of German music and culture, presents public concerts by its choruses, has an active dance troupe specializing in German and Austrian dances, and celebrates many special festivals during the year. For additional information on the club, call 735-5882.